1. Training in college is carried out in the following forms: full-time and part-time. The college conducted in the state and Russian languages.
2. The academic year begins on September 1 and ends on June 31. According to correspondence courses beginning of the academic year is determined by the schedule of the educational process. The educational process in college is organized by semesters. Each semester ends with an examination session. The list of subjects to be discussed at the exam session and ending with the final semester evaluation is determined by the curriculum specialization.
By the session allowed students who previously certified in all disciplines, all the practical, laboratory, calculation and graphic and coursework. Students with the results of intermediate certification of more than three unsatisfactory marks, seem to charge for academic failure. During the school year holidays are set for a total of 11 weeks (including 2 weeks in the winter).
3. The educational process in the college includes theoretical classes and job training , to be performed in the training workshops, educational farms and training grounds under the guidance of the master of inservice training, as well as directly on the production and organization of the appropriate profile.
4. For all kinds of classroom academic hour is set for 45 minutes. Classes are conducted in pairs (time pairs – 1 hour 30 minutes). Weekly load of students compulsory training sessions – 36 academic hours. Training sessions are held in the form of lessons, lectures, seminars, workshops, laboratory, control and independent work, consultations, discussions, extracurricular activities, course and diploma projects, works, including real projects, and other forms of training. Schedule prepared in accordance with the schedule of the educational process and working curricula. Schedule is constructed so that the weeks in a semester are divided into the numerator and denominator. Schedule of classes and exams, is located on the first floor of the booth, information booth and the college website.
5. Educational programs aimed at the training include:
- the study of general and special disciplines;
- performance of laboratory and practical classes on general and special disciplines;
- the passage of industrial training and professional practice;
- the implementation of the course and diploma projects (work);
6. Teaching practice is carried out in training workshops, laboratories and production under the guidance of the master of inservice training, a teacher of special disciplines, qualified specialist production.
Professional practice is carried out in the respective organizations, in the workplace, provided by employers on the basis of the contract, and is aimed at the formation of professional competencies. Contracts with organizations that are the bases of practice, are based on the standard form contract to carry out the professional practice of students approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 29, 2007 №582 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts №5053) (hereinafter – Model treaty).
7. Teaching production workshops are educational and industrial base, which provide:
- a combination of theoretical training with the production work;
- receiving students’ professional skills in accordance with the educational plans and programs;
- organization of output, production workshop tools and devices, visual aids and equipment for offices and laboratories, as well as the repair of equipment and machinery;
- the provision of paid services to the enterprises, organizations and the public as part of the curricula requirements.
8. Monitoring progress, interim and final attestation of students is carried out in accordance with the Model Regulations for the ongoing monitoring of progress, interim and final evaluation of students, approved by order , of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 18 March 2008 №125 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts №5191) (hereinafter – the Model regulations of the monitoring).
9. Students enrolled in college are issued a ticket and record-book. Filling the record-book made by teachers. Records are made carefully, erasures, blots and certified in the established order in the book fixes performance are not permitted. The record-book tabulated evaluation of all disciplines. In subjects presenting to the exams, are put estimates from a student in the examinations; in subjects not rendered on the exams, be entered final semester assessment based on the current account performance. The knowledge and skills of the student are determined by assessments of “excellent”, “good”, “satisfactory” and “passed” ( “offset”). Exams (tests) carried out only on an individual sheet or direction issued by the department on (signature required on SD deputy director). Estimates obtained by students at the re-delivery, the examiner will appear on the page of academic book, the corresponding semester of the passage of the subject or the object section by re-recording the name of the discipline of the free line. Duplicate record book is made only by order of the director of college or his deputy on educational work based on the application of the student. in case of withdrawal of a student from College until the end of the course record-book returns for the educational part of College.. While receiving diploma of graduating College record-book returns for College.
10. Student ticket – a document certifying the student’s identity and his belonging to this institution. . It must be carefully stored and on time (in early September) to extend the validity of the ticket at the head of department. At the entrance to the college student is required to submit student ID card when unfolded guard duty officer.
11. Terms of the transfer to college
The procedure of transfer students governed by the provisions of the order and transfer basis, payments and recovery of students (site section “Documents”). To address the issue of translation you should contact the head of the department to which transfer is planned. You can call and get information about availability on the appropriate course in the specialty, the level of training of secondary vocational education (basic, in-depth), and the form of teaching to which you want to go. With availability Your next steps are determined by paragraph 2 of the Regulation on the procedure and transfer basis, payments and recovery of students.
12. Expulsion from the College and providing academic leave
To the expulsion automatically submitted the students:
- do not pass the exam in the session for more than 3 subjects (except in the case when the transfer was designed for health exams);
- failed three times to pass on a positive assessment exam in the same discipline;
- Do not liquidated in a timely academic debts;
- Not fulfilled within the time frame of educational program or work experience;
- Conditionally transferred to the next course, but not eliminate academic debts within a reasonable time;
- Do not emerged from academic leave on time.
Possible contributions of their own accord.
Deductions for poor progress or on their own, students can be restored on the basis of personal statements on the course, from which they were expelled. The procedure and recovery conditions defined by the Rules of translation and restoration of students by types of educational institutions (Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 20, 2015 № 19). [/su_expand]